CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sew! Tammy Sew!



These are pictures of Tammy's quilts. I am posting for her since her computer is on the blink. They turned out very cute. We took these up to Morris quilting today. They should be done in a week. I also took a couple of quilts and we took one for Connie. We haven't tried Morris yet but thought these would all be good trial quilts. It seems like it will be less expensive. We will let you know! We stopped at Gracie Lou's and again I came out with a purchase. Just a pattern this time. I already had some cute boy fabrics and I saw this pattern and thought it would be perfect! Now I need to finish my other started projects so I can start this one.
Sue Ann

2 comments:

  1. Yea! It gets me so excited everytime I see someone post to this blog. I think is what I'm hoping is that everyone gets as addicted as me so that I don't feel to guilty about it! Good job Tammy. They turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tammy! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete