CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Bedding

We got Kylee and Conner moved into their new house and Nixon's room all set up. It was fun to see the crib bedding all come together since it's been stuffed in a corner for the past couple of months.
I thought I'd post a couple of pictures to show you all how it turned out.

Nixon gave me a "thumbs up" so I think that means he liked his new bed! I made it so it could be reversible, but for now we went with the wild side.

For those of you who were not able to attend last months get together, you missed seeing some darn cute quilts done by Carli and Leslie. Carli took some pictures so hopefully she'll put them on the blog (hint, hint) for everyone to see.

It totally got me excited to get my whirlygig quilt done but I'm sad to report that not much has happened with it. Summer is just plain TOO BUSY. Oh well I guess it keeps us from spending too much on this fun hobby.

See you all soon..

1 comment: