CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

UPDATES AND CHANGES

Since I'm playing on the computer I thought I'd do a little remodeling to our blog. It's mainly a test to see if anyone notices or comments! So make sure if you've been here, you comment and let us know.
Our next get together is this Wednesday at 6:30. Hopefully all of you got your email and instructions for the pillow LeAnna is directing us on.
It will be fun to see everyone's works in progess, finished projects and see and hear ideas for new projects.
P.S.
Don't forget your Swap Block!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the change. I was just wondering what month I have. So I was looking for ideas. So I clicked in and said Oh How Cute..it was Connie and I was right. Good job!
    I will be there Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! This looks awesome! Thanks for all the time you put into this Connie! You are an inspiration for creativity in us all!

    ReplyDelete