CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

September's Project

Hello everyone, September's get together will be here before we know so I thought I'd give you a heads up on what we will be working on.  You can click on this link to see the Christmas Table Topper.  I've done one up and it's being quilted right now.  It was really easy and fast to put together.  Check your calendars and hopefully Tuesday, September 29th works out for everyone.  Let me know if you've got any questions.
Lori

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited! I have my material and am ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For (group members) wanting to post a comment and not sure how to do it, you can sign into our blog using the email and password. Then feel free and welcome to type in your comment.
    Then sign your name here.
    Connie & SueAnn

    ReplyDelete