CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

ENVELOPE PILLOWS

LeAnna put together our project this month, envelope pillows.  She did her's for Fall.  I chose to do mine to match whatever or wherever year round, but it's funny how you always seem to want what you don't have.  When I saw LeAnna's and Lori's Fall pillows it made me want to do one of them too.  I've got more WANTS than I know what to do with!
Anyway, here's mine.  I wasn't able to finish it that night because I didn't bring any colored thread.  Instead I tried out my design on this little bib to make sure I'd like it.  I did!  I've kind of got the Bird Bug right now.
Okay, now EVERYONE get your ENVELOPE PILLOWS done and post the pictures on the blog. Remember, it's fun to share!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the birds! Kinley is totally into bird and wants them on her quilt. We'll see how it comes together!

    ReplyDelete